468x60 Ads

Like many Youtube Partners do, I routinely check my Insight data to see where the traffic to my videos comes from, as I'm curious where my videos are getting seen at. Sometimes this results me in discovering new websites of interest.

Vladimir Sanchez's blog (posting as Vladmirsan) is one such example.

http://vladimirsan.com/

Of particular interest to me are the posts he's made about his computer RPG project.

http://vladimirsan.com/category/rpg-system/

There are a variety of different methods that game designers use to design their games and Mr. Sanchez is showing off how he is doing it. His musings and thoughts during the design are interesting, especially since he is trying to recreate a very familiar game...

I encourage others to check out his blog and give him encouragement. Making a computer RPG is no small task-- they are one of the most complex types of games to create-- and anyone who blogs about his design process deserves support!

1 comments:

Vladimirsan said...

Hey :) Thanks four your mention :) I'm honored :). I'll try my best to deserve your praise :)

Post a Comment