468x60 Ads

Inkpop: So far, so good

I've done about 40 critiques on Inkpop so far and most have been pretty detailed.

Some trends:

-I've noticed common mistakes and occasionally find myself having to copy and paste an explanation; for example, when I notice someone has written a synopsis for their long pitch, I point out the specific mistakes and paste in an explanation of what a pitch should be about.

-The most common genres so far are contemporary humor and dark urban fantasy.

-I've noticed few male users on the site.

Twilight Chronicles was at rank 35 a few days ago, but is dropping to the forties. I'm losing out to the users that spam all the new users to vote for them. I'm trying to refrain from doing that because I've decided to give detailed critiques to those who read my novel, but I think their tactic might be superior to mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment