468x60 Ads


This is what Asalieri spends his day doing. Organizing his fans to harass people by encouraging them to knowingly commit copyright infringement and re-upload the videos that got his account shut down, so they can join him in eventually having their computers perma-blocked from Youtube.






 Do you want to know why my fans aren't uploading tons of videos defending me or commenting on every harassing video your troll army uploads?

1) Because I don't ask them to.

2) Because as sane and well adjusted members of society they have better things to do with their day, and they wouldn't join in a campaign to harass people even if I did ask them to do it.




(By the way, those are some rather appalling comments about people with disabilities made by the so-called "Game Anthropologist", "Righteous" Brian Lee.

Edit: The "Game Anthropologist", who posts on Youtube as "blee427", tried to make the following comment on this blog,
Click to see full size image

I've added this to the blog to demonstrate what kind of person he is. )




























What a boring life you must all live if this is how you spend your hours, harassing people over the internet who have nothing to do with you. But then again, we're talking about people who champion a guy who sunk low enough to make a video harassing a clearly mentally challenged man (Asalieri's 9th Reviewing a Reviewer video). I might do sketch comedy that parodies subcultures or post up a video where one of my pranks went horribly (and unintentionally) wrong, but at least I don't intentionally mock people for the way they were born.

I know it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour to re-upload each of those videos. It takes me less than 30 seconds to flag them and I only search for them once a day.

The only reason I'm making these blog posts is so inquiring minds can understand the real story, not the warped version of events you dispense trying to paint me as some bad guy.

Newsflash!

I'm not the one uploading a bunch of videos designed to slander and harass someone.

I'm not the one knowingly taking someone's else's video and simply re-uploading it in its entirety and largely unaltered condition for the sole purpose of harassing.

I made one video that had absolutely nothing to do with Asalieri that disagreed with Roo of 16 Bit Gems on a matter that is important for the future of videogame journalism. Asalieri is supposedly the best friend in the world with Roo, so Asalieri decided to not just make five videos intended to slander and harass me, but encouraged his subscribers to do so as well.

For a month!

Asalieri then lost his account when, after ignoring my warnings to stop, he lost his account due to multiple DMCA and community guideline violations.

I didn't take your account Asa. Youtube took your account because they looked at the reports and agreed you were breaking the site's user agreement.

You believed you could say and do whatever you liked and nothing would happen. You were wrong. At this point, that's really what it's about, isn't it?

You can't handle being wrong. You have to blame me, Youtube, TGWTG and anyone else who tells you that you can't say and do whatever you like without any negative consequences.

You broke the rules of the websites you joined. That is on you and nobody else.

You picked a fight you couldn't win. That is what is actually ticking you off.



The curious can find screenshots of Asalieri2's channel comment box here that prove how insanely obsessed they have been with harassing me.

Click here to see all posts I've made on this topic.

1 comments:

Daniel said...

Well I hope the mess dies down now, then you'll have more time for RPG reviews.

Post a Comment