468x60 Ads

Response to my Detractors

I know people are getting tired of this.

Believe me I've been tired of it for awhile now. The reason I am making these posts is because there is a landslide of slanderous misinformation out there and I need to set the record straight on some things.




Your anger is grossly misdirected.

Let me be clear: You got your own accounts terminated.

This is what I imagine the problem has been: For too long you have said whatever you liked to people on Youtube and at most, people have simply blocked you from their channels. This is probably the first time anyone actually flagged your comments and videos for review.

It probably hasn't helped that you openly said you were false flagging my videos and re-uploaded the ones that got Asa's account taken down.



Or your obsessive use of the word "faggot".

Do you seriously believe Youtube's employees can't see the messages you send one another? Everyone can see the ones you post into each other's channel comment boxes and video comment boxes.

Smooth criminals you are not.

I very much doubt your punishments have anything to do with my Youtube Partner status. I don't have any special pull with Youtube for taking accounts down. I merely submitted reports on the harassing, threatening and slanderous comments you have been making and once a live person reviewed your comments and videos, you were punished accordingly.

If you truly did nothing to get your accounts suspended then there would be nothing for me to report. You don't get to break the rules and then cry about how you are being victimized. I'm the one who is being harassed here.

An employee of Google reads every DMCA notice I send. A takedown is not an instantaneous process. I got asked questions on a few of them before the notices were sent to your accounts. The same with some of the harassment reports I filed on your accounts.




As for the "fanning the flames" comment I made on my Facebook account; yes, I said that......about a month ago. I did not say that recently. And the statement was made toward people who wanted to "debate" me constantly on my videos, trying to get a rise out me. It didn't bother me because, hey, they are trying to upset me but all they are doing is helping me out. To apply that statement to this situation is taking the comment out of context.

But I will admit that I don't see why I shouldn't find it amusing that those who try to hurt me end up having their efforts backfire.

That said.....Believe me when I tell you that if I block you, I could care less if you watch my videos anymore.

If I block you and then send you a message I am doing so out of a desire to encourage you to stop your continuing harassment and leave me alone.


As for comments on the Original-Gamer podcast, there are no logins for the comment section. Anyone can easily impersonate another and there have indeed been impersonations of me in the comments section of that podcast. I attempted to point this out but at this point I'm just giving up. It is too easy to impersonate on that site and I've let the owner know about it.


Concerning blip.tv , not only do I have a blip account myself but I also know where the DMCA takedown notice tool is on the website. I can as easily file notices there as I can on Youtube. The idea your copyright infringement and harassment will be safe on blip.tv is quite ridiculous. The creators of blip.tv have openly stated they are only interested in supporting people with original shows and who are going to create lots of original content. I doubt they are interested in random copyright infringing videos you are trying to hide because they were taken down by Youtube. It would not surprise me if you lose your blip.tv accounts without me having to do anything at all.


Actually I was invited to E3 last year. I didn't go due to college.

I was again invited to E3 this year. I did not attend due to my commitments to developing my upcoming web series and the purchase of studio space. These matters are much more important to the long term plans of my company and demand my full attention.

It was a hard choice to not attend E3 this year. I was invited to a lot of panels and closed events with developers. I was offered opportunities to interview people. These are things I would have liked to do but this is a critical time and I had to make the right decisions.

I hope to attend E3 next year.


In closing, my video response to Roo's JRPG rant is private. I did this myself for one reason only: I'm making a new scripted video that I believe will better clarify what my position on the matter is. Too many people are misconstruing what I was actually saying. Unscripted is probably not the way I should have handled it.

However, scripted or not scripted, I doubt the outcome would have been much different. It is clear to me that some people were looking for a fight and would have picked one no matter what. The problem is they didn't think I would be someone who would fight back and that is their own fault.

They underestimated my intelligence and overestimated how much crap they could get away with.

Click here to read all posts on this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment