468x60 Ads

People have challenged me to prove that Asalieri made statements concerning my military history. While this isn't everything he said, I think the following is surely enough to prove he has said more than he's admitted to;






Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of every comment Asalieri made. Back when I discovered that he flooded my video comment box with over 200 messages of profanity and flame-baiting, I still had the silly idea I could just delete the comments and ban him, and it'd be the end of that.

What I do have are screens of the remaining comments on my videos, so people would have an idea why he got banned.

And it's a good thing I did, since people keep asking me why Asalieri was banned from my channel in the first place.

So here it is. Follow along as we re-cap why Asalieri was banned from my channel and then lost his Youtube account as he continued to harass me.






At this point I stopped arguing because it was going no where. Seriously, "your move"? It was obviously a game to him.

Asalieri then made his first video to slander and distort what I was actually saying in my videos. He then started posting on my videos to pick another fight.



So the let me be clear: He wasn't banned for disagreeing.

He was banned because he is a profane lunatic that made it clear he was never going to stop trolling if I didn't take action.

But did he stop? Of course not. He just hopped onto his alternate accounts, Asalieri2 and PissedJose, and kept right on harassing. While I was hanging out with friends for a few days, he proceeded to spam my video with profanity and also engage in pointless arguments with my subscribers. When I returned home and discovered what he was doing, I banned his alternate accounts and deleted the most offensive comments.



Additionally, Asa is fond of using his video tags as a way to send messages to people. Here are the tags for one of the last videos he made about me on his channel.


He posted that video about a month after he was banned from my channel, which told me had no intention of stopping and is why I started reporting him to Youtube.

And, let us not forget the lovely Twitter messages he sends me,


I've said this before but I'll say it again: certain individuals should seriously re-consider whether they wish to associate themselves with a man that has no qualms with calling people "faggots" and encourages his users to false flag and comment flood other people's videos.



Click here to read all posts on this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment