468x60 Ads

I would like to start this article with an image from Asa's second account. This image pretty much summarizes why Asa got his main account terminated;





Visual proof that Asalieri not only uses homophobic slurs but encourages his fanbase to false flag videos and harrass other Youtubers.

For those unaware, Asalieri was a Youtuber with 3k subscribers who ran a show called "Reviewing a Reviewer". He is also a contributor to the website Busy Street (which, I feel I need to point out, has other contributors who consider it to be perfectly okay to call people fags. I think that speaks for itself what kind of website it is). Asa decided that he so strongly disagreed with my viewpoints on JRPGs that he was going to "destroy" my channel, and proceeded to make four videos that slandered, harrassed and misrepresented my viewpoints (often by taking my statements out of context). He taunted me dozens of times using multiple accounts, telling me that unless I removed my opinion videos he would keep harrassing me. He actively encouraged people to harrass me, often by trying to flood my videos with profane comments (usually videos that had nothing to do with the JRPG debate) and video down-ranking.

Essentially, he was trying to censor me from my own channel because he did not like my opinions.

And he kept this up for a month, non-stop. The final straw was when he uploaded a video using my footage that called me a faggot and told me he would not "let up" until I apologized to him (for what? Probably blocking him from my channel but I can only speculate).

This kind of behavior is typical for Asalieri and is the reason he had multiple Community guidelines warnings long before I ever came along.

Anyone spending time on Google can see Asa has a long history of harrassing people, sometimes to the point he is banned from the forum. By his own admittance he even managed to get himself banned from the American Idol forums. And he has an easily researched history of harrassing people in multiple communities,

I want to quote something from this RPG Maker community link that logs a chat conversation from him;

(asalieri) I was unter the impression you WERE a faggot, Azn


Again, the supposedly "intellectual" Asalieri throws around homophobic slurs in effort to harrass and ridicule.

(Edit: Asa has claimed he uses "fag" the way it was parodied in the South Park Episode: The F Word. However, the above post on the RPG Maker community was made in 2008. The South Park episode was made in 2009. Nice try)

The question you need to ask yourself is this: if Asalieri says this kind of crap in public spaces, what kind of hateful speech do you think he uses when he believes nobody else is looking? What kind does he use in real life when he doesn't have a camera on himself? I imagine something much worse than what he says online but I can only speculate.

Asa claims that he is all about "free speech" but the fact of the matter is the only thing he is after is the ability to say whatever he wants to whomever he wants without any reprecussions, regardless of how his statements make others feel or what effects they have on those individuals. He has harrassed past Youtubers until they terminate their accounts. He gets a kick out of being a bully-- and what is more pathetic is that he's a cyber-bully. He doesn't have the guts to do this sort of thing in person to someone.

And for the record, I have received no counter DMCA notices from him. I imagine this is because for him to send a counter DMCA notice he must submit his personal information-- including his home address--to me so that I can file against him in federal court. I believe he is afraid to do so and for good reason, as I fully intend to defend my legal rights and reputation to the fullest extent the law allows.

Asalieri has made a wide number of fallicious statements regarding everything from my military background, to the existence of my company, to my use of donation funds. He constantly distorts my point of view on the JRPG debate. And he has such diarrhea of the mouth that he can't remember everything he posts for all the world to see.

Fortunately I took screenshots of his video descriptions and comment posts on not only his videos but those of others.

He phrases his accusations as if they were factual statements, not mere suspicions. Thus, based on how he has conducted himself toward me and others, I believe Asalieri is either one of two things; psychologically disturbed to the point he cannot differentiate between his own thoughts and reality, or knowingly lying. Either way he is making serious accusations he has no proof of and that is defamation. His so-called "parodies" are made with malicious intent, which is not protected under the fair use doctrine.

As for the accusations I am false flagging people or harrassing them, I am going to leave you with the following adage; that the proof is in the doing.

Asalieri and his fanboys are having their videos taken down and accounts terminated by Youtube staffers. This is because Asa and his fanboys keep re-uploading videos that are designed solely to slander and harrass me, and use footage from my videos in a way I do not consider to be fair use nor parody due to the slander and harrassment.

In comparison, my account and videos remain.

The only videos of my own that are down are the few I took down myself, primarily because I thought now was as good a time as any to clean up my account a little. I want to focus it more on the game reviews that are vastly more popular than my improv comedy sketches.

Asa has also claimed I've been losing subscribers since this all started. This is false. He also believes that, because in the past he said I was a good reviewer, that I owe all my subscribers to him. This is also untrue as I have never received a sudden inflation of subscribers; I usually get less than 10 a day. I owe Asa nothing.

(However, what is interesting is that I've noticed many of his subscribers who I've had to block from my channel due to their profane commenting have started subbing my channel. I will not be surprised if they intend to do some coordinated mass "un-subbing" to "prove" I'm losing subscribers but my channel's history on SocialBlade should speak for itself).

In closing, your rights end where mine begin. The allegations he has made are untrue and I am more than prepared to fight them fiercely because they are untrue.

PS: I recommend that other professional game reviewers seriously re-consider whether they wish to associate themselves with a man that has no qualms with calling people "faggots" and encourages his users to false flag and comment flood other people's videos.

Click here to read all posts on this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment