468x60 Ads

So, officially my partnership with GotGame.com will begin tomorrow but my newest video is already live on their site. Go ahead and check it out!

The RPG Fanatic: Ragnarok Online Renewal Update Review

We also have a RPG Fanatic video site for your mobile phone!   

Also remember that my Ragnarok Online Renewal FAQ and Solo Leveling Guide is uploaded, so look no further if you'd like to play the game and need some tips starting out.


The backlog of RPG Fanatic episodes has also been added to GotGame.com, so if for some reason you prefer Blip.tv over Youtube, you can watch the videos there now.

Don't worry folks, I will still continue to post videos to my Youtube Partner channel. New episodes of The RPG Fanatic will post to my Youtube account about a week after appearing on GotGame.com or Original-Gamer.com; whichever has the exclusive for that video. And I intend to keep my Side-Quests vblogs and other misc. videos on my Youtube channel.

The revised "JRPG Debate" video will be one of the first videos recorded at my new home / studio, so expect it in a few weeks. I've got quite a lot going behind the scenes but after I've settled in, expect to see a larger volume of videos released every month with (ideally) better production values!

0 comments:

Post a Comment